Virtual professional development at your fingertips!
Learn at your own pace with one of three online learning modules. The Office of Institutional Diversity and Inclusion is proud to partner with Human Resources Management to offer customized and interactive online development courses for administrators, faculty, and staff. Join us as we work towards fulfilling the MSU Vision by providing workshops that are accessible, promote inclusivity, and encourage respect for all.
Mississippi State University will be a leading student-centric public research university that is globally involved, accessible, inclusive, community engaged, and responsive to the many constituencies it serves while fully integrated with the intellectual, social, and economic development of the state and beyond by delivering excellent programs of teaching, research, and service, and instilling in its community the timeless values of integrity, hard work, and respect.
Click Here To Access the Modules
Visit the online learning system hosted by Human Resources Management,
login with Duo, select "My Community", check out the Learning Library, and search for the name of your preferred training!
Click here for detailed instructions with screen captures to serve as a guide.
Words & Deeds By Leaders Make the Difference
- Designed for MSU leadership and administrators
- Details impactful practices like creating an affirming environment, inclusive best practices, and the power of an inclusive leader.
Creating a Sense of Belonging: Your Power as a Professor
- Designed for professors, instructors, and teaching assistants
- Arms instructors with the knowledge to create a learning space that encourages all students through inclusive best practices and established methods.
A Place Where Everyone Belongs
- Designed for anyone supporting students outside of the classroom
- Focuses on maximizing staff impact on campus climate and student success through interactive learning.