"As a faculty member, time is your most precious commodity. That's why the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity is so valuable."
--- Dr. Deborah Lee, Professor & Associate Dean, MSU Libraries
Through Mississippi State University’s institutional membership, all faculty, staff, graduate students, and postdoctoral scholars have no cost access to the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD). The NCFDD is dedicated to faculty success throughout a career lifespan and is an excellent resource for support, for increasing productivity, for learning effective time management, and for living a balanced and healthy life. NCFDD connects you and your team to virtual & self-paced professional development, 24-hour peer support discussion boards, academic writing accountability supports and so much more!
Membership helps you:
- reduce burnout and increase performance
- build critical professional skills not always taught in classes
- create a professional developmen plan that is right for you
- access leadership & development tools
- Core Curriculum Webinars & Guest Expert Webinars
- Access to Multi-Week Courses
- Access to Dissertation Success Curriculum for graduate students
- Private Discussion Forum for Peer Mentorship development
- Access to 14-Day Writing Challenges
- Access to the Member Library that includes all past webinars
Step One: claim your free institutional membership:
- Go to http://www.facultydiversity.org/join
- Choose Mississippi State University from the drop-down menu
- Select “Activate my Membership”
- Complete the registration form using your institutional email address (i.e., email@example.com)
- Go to your institutional email to find a confirmation/welcome email. Click “Activate Account” in the email.
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (662) 325-2493
Step Two: participate in free professional development
Check out the upcoming opportunities below!
Missed a webinar? No worries- access the NCFDD Library to learn on your own time.